Wednesday, October 7, 2009

25 random things about me...




1. I am an extremely shy person, I take time to open up and make friends, but when I do they are life long friends.
2. I am a total family person. Respect, Values, Tradition, Culture mean a lot to me.
3. I always wanted to be a teacher, and still have a dream that someday ill teach.
4. I have changed three schools. I was a total tomboy in the first two. I think the last school made me a bit girlish as it was an all girl’s school.
5. I hate Math’s, or rather I have Math phobia.
6. I am terrified of crowded places especially local trains.
7. I prefer a calm, slow quite lifestyle to a hectic chaotic one.
8. I have accepted the fact that I m lazy.
9. I am spiritual. I totally believe in the existence of god. Praying gives me strength.
10. I strongly believe that the journey is more important than the destination. I make it a point to be happy everyday, rather than searching for happiness which is related to events.
11. I love daydreaming.
12. I love playing, be it indoor, outdoor or adventurous sports.
13. I hate shopping and am unknown to the art of bargaining. But I love shopping gifts for others.
14. I have a terrible stage fright.
15. I can cry at a drop of a hat, be it a movie, any serial or even a song.
16. I am a good listener.
17. I usually don’t involve myself in controversies and fights. I stay away from negative people and simply behave as if they are invisible.
18. I love spicy food. I can have a pizza at any given time.
19. Ill never say no for a movie.
20. I simply love watches and perfumes.
21. I can’t imagine my life without books. I need to read all the time, but then it need not be a highly intellectual read always.
22. I am fond of silver jewelry.
23. Ten years from now, I look at myself volunteering for various social services, and issues.
24. I am an extremist. I either love something or totally hate it. There is no in between.
25. I can make some people happy all the time,I can make all the people happy some times,But I can’t make all the people happy all the time

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I feel that we have lots of things in common after reading your post.Point number 16 is very much common with me too.You won't believe, but i have cried during comedy flicks as well! Your post is really very cool.....i liked it!

Wildheartbeats said...

last point is d best one...plus ya..i totally hate shopping unless n until i need sumthing..n i cnt bargain too :/

Unknown said...

Hey this 25 reason is very true abt urself. i m totally agree of this reasons...